Monday 3 May 2010

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new blog: Revolutioneering.

This is my first blog and to begin with just a place to collect my thoughts and put some of my ideas 'out there'. I hope that anyone who does stumble across it in it's infancy will comment whether or not they agree with me and hopefully everyone can learn something from it.

I intend to write at least 1 post a week, some serious, others less serious, on a wide variety of topics: science and engineering, politics, economics, religion, morality and logic to name but a few general areas.

I welcome any feedback on topics, writing style, ideas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Abusive and/or hateful comments will not be permitted.

The blog author accepts no responsibility for the content of reader's comments.