Monday 6 June 2011

Why I Hate (And Can't Live Without) My Phone

That's the title of this fantastic post by James Altucher over on the Freakonomics blog.

I particularly liked these bits:

"I hate Connecticut... Every house is bigger than the next in Connecticut. It makes me feel anxious and jealous.

I see little kids riding bicycles outside these mega-mansions. I hate them. Then I hate myself for hating little kids. There’s nothing good about Connecticut."
"Or worse yet, if someone emails, “Call me. Important.” And it’s a Friday night and they won’t be in until Monday. If I do a statistical analysis, I bet you when someone writes, “Call me. Important”, there’s an 80% chance it came at 5:01pm on a Friday night. And it’s probably bad news."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Abusive and/or hateful comments will not be permitted.

The blog author accepts no responsibility for the content of reader's comments.